Frequent storms mean that homeowners should do (or request) frequent roof inspections. One of our clients described how a storm left behind gutter damage, dings, dents, and holes in her home’s roof. She and her family hired Centennial Construction to repair these problems, providing – as she said – “the best job you’ve ever dreamed of.” We’re based in Middle Tennessee, and we provide roof repairs and replacements through Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, and Kentucky.
Call us at 615-785-1181 or send an email to our fearless leader, Ty, at [email protected].
Centennial Construction is Eager to Help You.
Count on us for:
- Flexibility – we work with you to find a roof or replacement plan that works
- Fast and efficient services
- Well trained
- High-quality materials
- Top rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Licensed, bonded, insured
- Independently certified roof inspectors
- Licensed insurance adjusters
- High integrity
- Transparent pricing
- Free inspections
- Polite and friendly
After a Storm, Call Centennial Construction for a Free Inspection: 615-785-1181
You can also look for roof damage yourself, but our professionals have the training and safety gear to explore the entire roof up close.
What to do look for when inspecting your home for roof damage:
- Water leaks or stains on the ceilings and walls
- Bulging or bubbling interior walls
- Blistered paint
- Musty odors (from mold or debris) that indicate the possibility of hidden water/water damage
- Dripping ceilings
- Damp spots/cold spots
- Obvious cracks on the roof’s surface or in the flashing’s coating
- Ponds on the roof
- Dangling gutters, missing pieces of gutters
- Cracks in the coating on roof pieces, flashing
- Loose flashings that allow water or debris under the roof
- Ripped membranes (under the tiles)
- Mysterious (hard to locate) odors – may be hidden sewage, mold, water, or other intrusions
Call us at 615-785-1181 to schedule a free inspection and written assessment. Our insurance adjuster and paperwork wizards work closely with your insurance company. We realize that shopping for roof repairs or a new roof lacks the excitement of buying a sports car, new kicks, or even spending an afternoon at the Farmers Market, but it doesn’t have to be painful. Centennial Construction is here to work with you every step of the way.