At Centennial Construction, we work diligently to restore, repair, or replace your roof whenever age or sudden damage imperils your home. We have supremely skilled roofers, and we use only the highest quality materials to ensure you get the best value for your home. Call us at 615-278-6600 or email our owner/operator, Ty, at [email protected]
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Professionally accredited
- Conveniently located in Mount Juliet
- Serve Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky, and Alabama
- Experienced in repairs, maintenance, inspection, design, and installation
- No job is too big or too small for our experienced, highly skilled team
- Extensive experience
- Asphalt, wood-shake, slate, metal, tile…
- In-house licensed adjusters
At Centennial Construction, our number one goal is your complete satisfaction.
Without a functioning roof, your home offers no shelter. Without an attractive roof, your home is an eyesore. Our immensely skilled professionals repair or replace roofs assaulted by hail, heavy winds, repeated assaults of heat and cold, or simple age.
Fun facts about roofs – yes, there are some!
Roofs protect homes from the weather and complete your home’s style
- 75% of homes in North America have asphalt shingles despite the asphalt shingles being one of the newer roofing products (invented around 1900)
- Metal roofs are often lighter weight than wood shingles
- Metal roofs are noncombustible, so may protect your home from lightning more than put it at risk
- The oldest roofing materials include thatch, clay, and stone
- Thatch traces back to 5000 to 1800 B.C.E.
- Thatch can shed rain, sleet, and snow, but they were banned in London after the Great Fire in 1666
- Because the water on a roof travels, you can’t easily find a leak in your roof from the position of interior leaks
- Damaged shingles can be replaced without the need to replace the entire roof
- A damaged underlayer often means there is dry rot throughout that part of the roof, alas
- Centennial Construction is highly rated and experienced, so you can trust our roofing
We’re in business to make or keep your home safe, comfortable, and beautiful.