Roof damage is home damage. If your roof is leaking, that means that there is water damage to the ceiling, walls, and possibly even some of the flooring. The sooner you get your roof repaired, the less expensive and complicated the repair will be. Call Centennial Construction at 615-278-6600 for a free estimate of the needed repairs. You can also email our owner/operator, Ty, at [email protected].
- Licensed, bonded, insured
- International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI®)
- Certified to install, maintain, and repair roofs/roof systems
- All types of roofing: asphalt, wood shake, metal, slate, tile…
- Our number one goal is your complete satisfaction
- In-house licensed insurance adjusters
- After storm damage, we work directly with your insurance company
- Better Business Bureau gives us an A+ rating
- Hundreds of satisfied customers – check us out online
- Beautiful and durable roofing systems
- Locally owned
- Locally operated
- Excellent service from the assessment through completion and cleanup
A fault in the roof means a fault in the house; there’s no way to ignore it.
Centennial Construction Repairs the Roofs to Repair Your Home. Call Us at 615-278-6600.
We’re not indulging in jargon for the joy of wordiness when we say, “roofing system” instead of “roof.” Roof installation and replacement require much more than simply replacing a few tiles. A roofing system includes:
- Shingles/tiles or the other materials that you see at a first glance
- Leak barriers
- Algae protection
- Roof deck
- Roof deck protection
- Eaves, gutters
- … and more, depending on the type of the roof and the complexity of the repair or replacement
Roof leaks can shred insulation, damage interiors, rot the framing, and promote the development of mold. Ignoring a leak will not make the problem go away; it will only make the problem worse.
Causes of Leaking Roofs
“Got You” is a scary term until you become a homeowner, at which point “leaky roof” becomes far more terrifying. Water, wind, and debris make their way indoors when something penetrates the layers of a roofing system. Water can cause such widespread destruction that you may be unable to pinpoint the leak(s). Don’t worry, our Centennial Construction roofing professionals will find the problem area(s) for you.
The roof’s age – the roof ages faster than the rest of your house. The most common roof type in the United States is asphalt shingle, which lasts an average of 30 years. Some of the factors below explain why roofs in Tennessee frequently don’t last that long before requiring repairs.
Rain, hail, and heavy winds – bad weather knocks out tiles, rips flashing, and hammers gutters. The roof ends up with missing or loose shingles, gutters that tear apart the eaves or rip holes in the edging, or underlayers that eventually yield to the constant assault.
Clogged gutters – the gutters protect the home by channeling water off the roof (think of the weight!) and away from the foundation. Clogged gutters allow water to pool in areas of the gutter, weighing them down, and eventually ripping the gutter – and parts of the roof – from your house.
Temperature changes – Hello, Southeast!
Extreme heat – Hello again, Southeast!
Call our Centennial Construction professionals at 615-278-6600. We’ll repair your roof to protect your home.