Centennial Construction is a trusted leader in residential and commercial roofing repair and replacement in Mt. Juliet and Middle Tennessee. Sometimes we are called out to inspect substandard work done by another roofing company. The Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety encourages you to follow these tips when choosing a roofing contractor:
Hiring a Roofing Contractor?
- Call your insurance agent first if you believe you need a new roof or repairs because of storm damage
- Get more than one estimate. Never let a contractor pressure you into hiring them.
- Work with only licensed and insured contractors.
- Demand references and verify them
- Ask to see the salesperson’s driver’s license, write down the license number and their vehicle’s license plate number
Getting the Work Done
- Get contract terms in writing. Cost, time schedules, payment schedules, guarantees, work to be done, and other expectations should be detailed.
- Never sign a contract with blanks
- Never pay a contractor in full or sign a completion certificate until the work is finished, and ensure reconstruction is up to current code
Call Us Today!
Centennial Construction specializes in residential and commercial roofing repair and replacement in Mt. Juliet. We are fully licensed general contractors (Lic.#68585) and hold the coveted, highest A+ Better Business Bureau rating. When you need help, our team of licensed insurance adjusters and independently certified roof inspectors can assist you. Call us today at (615) 278-6600.