Your home’s roof is a system; if one part fails, then it puts your entire home at risk from water damage, debris, and other hazards. At Centennial Construction, we have the skills, experience, and professional certifications needed to make roof repairs or replacements as easy as calling 615-278-6600. Every hour that your home endures roof damage increases the chances that extensive water or debris will infiltrate your home and cause even more extensive home damage. We have licensed insurance adjusters and independently certified roof inspectors who inspect your roof, protect your property and help shepherd your claims through your insurance company so that we can make repairs – or even build a new roof – quickly. Call us to schedule a free inspection. You can also email our roofer-in-chief at [email protected].
Centennial Construction is Proud to Serve Middle Tennessee — 615-278-6600
We are based in Mount Juliet, near Nashville, right on the banks of the Cumberland River, but we also provide quality services to the rest of Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, and Georgia.
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. We hold the highest rating (A+) from the Better Business Bureau, something we have earned by:
- Transparent pricing and open communication
- Working with homeowners to find the highest quality options that fit their budgets
- Professional certifications
- Licensed General Contractor TN #68585
- Tennessee Public Adjuster License #2122688
- The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI®)
- Responsive, timely
While anyone who lives in the southeast knows that storms can be destructive, not everyone can find that destruction when it savages a home’s roof. If you don’t know what to look for, it can take days – even months – before you notice the roof damage. Unfortunately, during this time, the damage can worsen significantly.
Don’t wait for the damage to become obvious. If your neighbors are suffering from roof damage after the most recent storm, use that as a hint to request a free inspection. There are also inspections that you can do on your own, such as:
- Chunks of hail – if you see clumps of hail on your property or have a dimpled car after the storm, then hail damage to your roof is possible
- Visible dents – step into your yard or look out from an upper-story window to check whether you can see dents in the roof
- Dark spots – heavy winds can tear off shingles, revealing the dark underlayer that is part of the roofing system
- Shingles on the lawn – another sign of missing shingles is that shingles are near the roof, but they are not on it
- Cracked shingles – you might see cracks from a casual inspection (we recommend that you do not go on the roof without the professional safety training and equipment we have)
- Damage to siding or gutters – if there’s damage to one part of your home, there may well be damage to the roof
- Interior damage – dark spots (water) on the ceiling or down the walls show that water is getting in somehow, and that “somehow” is the roof
Centennial Construction: Built to Last. Call us at 615-278-6600.