Centennial Construction is the place for all your roofing needs. We use only the highest quality materials. We are certified to install, maintain, repair, and replace all types of roofing systems, and we have earned the trust of customers throughout Middle Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, and Alabama. Call us at 615-278-6600 or email our owner/operator at [email protected].
- Fast and efficient service – minimize the disruption to your routines
- Licensed, bonded, insured
- In-house insurance adjusters
- Free inspections
- Independently certified roof inspectors
- Comprehensive written estimates
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
We help you protect the integrity of your roof, which is a vital part of protecting the integrity of the building.
Our highly skilled roofers have experience repairing and installing new roofs for both residential and commercial buildings. Our goals are:
- Repair and maintain your roof to give it the maximum possible lifespan
- When you need a new roof, help you design one that fits your budget and the needs of the building
- Provide worry-free services
- Leave you satisfied with your work and comfortable in your home or business
Call Centennial Construction at 615-278-6600
You can also look at our work online and read about us on our website.
Fun Facts About Roofing!
(yes, there are some)
Asphalt shingles are popular, cost-effective, and can be environmentally responsible.
Faulty roofs reduce the resale value of the buildings.
Where you live influences the type of roof that is best for your home. Here in the southeast, gable roofs, which have steep slopes, are often impractical. They do not withstand heavy winds or torrential rains well, and heavy winds and torrential winds are common.
After the enormous fire that devoured much of London in 1666, only 20% of the buildings remained. The king ordered that thatch roofs were no longer permissible, so every new building had a tile roof.
Flat roofs are not flat! A flat roof would allow water and debris to pool on its surface, so it would eventually sag and leak. Even a roof that looks flat is slightly pitched to allow water/debris to run off.
Roofs breathe! A roof needs to let moisture out to keep the humidity from destroying it and the structure the roof is designed to protect.
At Centennial Construction, we’ll work with you to provide the best possible repairs or install the best possible roof. Call us at 615-278-6600; our number one goal is your complete satisfaction.